Please visit Goodsearch.com for a way to receive valuable coupons from vendors like Amazon.com while supporting LIAFS when you search the internet or shop online.
- LIAFS, in conjunction with the New York e-Health Collaborative, has been chosen to develop and implement the federal and state initiative of (EHR), Electronic Health Records. This initiative puts LIAFS at the forefront of new system development as it pertains to client medical information. Through this project LIAFS will partner with Stony Brook University Hospital and area Medical Providers.
- LIAFS has received a grant from the TJX Foundation in support of our youth programming. LIAFS is very appreciative for TJX’s ongoing program support.
- Newsday Charities\Tribune Foundation has once again invited LIAFS to submit a grant for program funding. We are very grateful for this opportunity.
- LIAFS is grateful to Ms. Cathy Giancaspro and True North Community Church for their generous donation to our agency. This donation includes sports equipment and cases of goodies for our youth. Thank you so much!
- LIAFS has partnered with TARGET Stores for on-going donations for our youth and families. We are very grateful to TARGET.
- LIAFS has contracted with the Suffolk County Department of Labor for their Suffolk Workforce Experience and Youth Program funded by the Workforce Investment Act.
- LIAFS has partnered with Starbucks through the Food Donation Connection. Several times each week, LIAFS receives baked goods from area Starbucks and we are very thankful for this ongoing donation.
- LIAFS is grateful to Google Adwords for their continued support of our programs.